Request a Quote
Health Insurance in Minnesota
Minnesota is one of the healthiest states in America. This has been made possible by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) which mandated the purchasing of health insurance for all residents. Since then, Minnesota has seen various options in the private market.
The Affordable Care Act requires that residents and small group organizations offer various health benefits to their clients. These benefits are known as Essential Health Benefits. Although the coverages and services may differ, each plan cover a range of other benefits based on the health insurer or the plan you select.
These essential benefits include:
- Emergency services
- Pediatric services
- Wellness and preventive services
- Chronic disease management
- Laboratory services
- Rehabilitative services to help people recover from mental illness.
- Habilitative devices to help people with disabilities, injuries, or chronic conditions to gain physical skills.
- Drug prescription
- Substance abuse and mental health recovery services including counseling, behavioral health treatment, and psychotherapy
- Newborn and maternity care
- Hospitalization due to illness or surgery
- Ambulatory patient services
The landscape of health insurance in Minnesota has many avenues through which families and individuals may purchase health insurance. While others may cover more than just medical services, additional insurance plans are available to cover basic and premium needs such as:
Having a health insurance policy can save you a lot on prescription drugs, doctor's visits, preventive care, and other healthcare services. Just like home and auto insurance, you choose and agree to pay a particular rate every month.
When you decide to choose a health insurance plan through Central Lakes Insurance Brokers in Edina, MN, you will basically receive an overview of the benefits covered by that specific plan and how much they cost.
The choice may be quite challenging to make but not when you contact or visit us at Central Lakes Insurance Brokers in Edina, MN. We care about your health and your finances; therefore, our insurance experts are there to provide you with the best health insurance plan based on your budget.